Coaching is about exploring who you are and what you want, clarifying your values and goals, developing a strategy, and taking lots of action! The results of successful coaching typically are: clarification of your core values, discovery of your inner strengths, removal of obstacles to your success, and moving you to place of abundance. Through the coaching process of exploration, brainstorming, support, action, and accountability hundreds of people, just like you, have enriched their lives and begun living out their dreams.
If you are trying to decide if you might need a coach, I would advise you to ask yourself these 10 questions:
- Have I forgotten what it feels like to enjoy my life?
- Have I tried to change my bad habits only to revert back to the same behaviors?
- Am I dying to break free from my cubicle and start my own business but I’m not sure where to start?
- Are I struggling to stay motivated in my current career?
- Am I happy with the direction that my life is going?
- Am I doing what makes me happy?
- Do I even know what makes me happy?
- Am I living my life to the best of my abilities?
- Do I want to continue in this dead end job?
- Am I truly happy in this relationship?
If you don’t like your answers to these questions then life coaching is something that you may want to invest in. Here’s a list of some the things that I can help you with:
- Discovering your true passions
- Building a business around your passion
- Creating abundance in your life
- Dealing with negative relationships
- Creating a balanced life
- Setting boundaries
- Conflict resolution
- And much more
Latest posts by Dakim Duncan (see all)
- Work Your Passion Podcast Episode 2: Tax Consultant Lorra Brown - March 4, 2015
- Work Your Passion Podcast Epiosde 001: Real Estate Investor Nasar El-arabi - February 25, 2015
- 6 Steps to Creating Your Company’s Vision Statement - November 18, 2014